Friday 2 July 2021

Cute Critter Wishes

 One of my favourite little critters ...



This was my first attempt ... can you spot the error?


Easier to see on the close-up! I didn't mask the flowers when I was doing the distressing around the circle!


Which colour sky do you prefer?

My entry to ...

... AAA Cards : Sketch & optional Critters


... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes

... TimeOut Challenge : Movies I choose "The Hedgehog" based on the book "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" which was translated from the French "L'Élégance du hérisson" by Muriel Barbery. Loved the book!!





12 comments:

  1. This. Is. The. Cutest. Design. Layout. EVER! Big Smiles in my little corner! I love it. Thank you for the sweet moment! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet...I understand why this is one of your favorite critters! The card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, very sweet! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design - and I couldn't even see the mistake on your first attempt until you pointed it out! I must check out that book - my aunt also recommended it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet, precious looking card
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so adorably sweet! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hedgie on the hill is super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win at AAA Cards. Please contact me to arrange a guest design spot - aaacardchallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our DT absolutely loved your adorable take on our TIME OUT Movie themed challenge and selected your card for an honourable mention :) Congratulations and we hope to see you taking some TIME OUT to play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails