Wednesday 7 April 2021

Rainbow Birthday Hugs

Here is another card made by die-cutting card stock that I had distressed in rainbow colours. (The first card can be found here, and the second set of 2 is here). 

I'm using the rainbow outline only. Got more coming with the rainbow on the inside.

I used a stencil with embossing paste which was sprinkled with crystal sparkles while still wet.


Up Close on the yellow to violet side ... you can see the lovely shimmer on the stencil pattern. I also die cut some small hearts to match the colours.

Here is the green to red side.

My entry to ...

... AAA Cards : Clean & Simple - 2 Quarters and optional rainbow


... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Birthday




2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so pretty! Love the rainbow leaf die cuts. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card. I love the rainbow leaves. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails