Thursday 21 January 2021

Shades of Blue

Now that I'm getting back in the swing of creating, I'm trying to use some of my NBUS supplies.  And I've now realised just how much I have! I'm going to be busy.

I have the new Altenew Swirl Motif die and thought it would be fun to see how it would turn out with some distress graded cardstock. I did the base in pale blue and the outline as darker on the edges and lighter in the middle.  Not so easy to see.


Although the die as it is supposed to be used is lovely, I couldn't resist the negative cut!



My entry to ...

... Just Us Girls #567 : Color Week

... NBUS Challenge #22


... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Make your own Background



6 comments:

  1. Positively lovely! Great use of the die and the monochromatic theme is perfect... Glad to know others have NBUS too ...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The negative cut is just as pretty (or prettier) as the original die cut. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great die! LOVE how it looks with that great flower! Nice job with the shades of blue. Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You turned a negative into a positive with that border die, Janet, and the flower is a lovely compliment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Love those blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so elegant and beautiful. I love the swirl and the daisy matches it so well. having just tidied my room, I find I too have a lot of NEBUS items. You are not alone! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails