Wednesday 20 May 2020

On the sea ...

When I make a set of cards as a gift, I put in cards that suit the receiver. Most of us need masculine cards at some point. My friend's husband has a boat, so I thought this would be a good one to add in the gift set.

(Note : This is a half size card which fits perfectly into the Concord & 9th Love notes envelope)




My entry to ...

... The Paper Players : Clean & Simple with men in mind



... Freshly Made Sketches #436



... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Recycle.  The frame is made from the cardboard from biscuits. 


6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!!!!...love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janet! What an amazing card! I love how you have the clouds floating both behind and in front of the frame. What a cool look! Thank you for playing in my clean and simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO COOL to make a frame from biscuit cardboard! Love your little boat scene...perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing with our CAS masculine challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Perfectly CAS - and perfectly designed for the recipient! I love that frame, too. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! Just love that boat! Very masculine! Super cute size too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous masculine card with so much interest and dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails