Saturday 17 August 2019

A Touch of Blue

I love getting inspiration from others then seeing where it will take me.  I started with this card by Steffi - love that triple layered flower.  First I pretty much replicated it, but with the supplies in my stash.



I was trying a different embossing paste, and it turned out more cream than white. Then I decided to add some bits and pieces that were already on my desk... cream leaves, the frames left over from this card. I mounted it with beige foam to give extra interest.



Lucky these cream gems from Pretty Pink Posh had just arrived. A perfect fit.



The 2 together ...



My entry to ...



7 comments:

  1. What pretty soft cards. I really like the one with the frames, I really think they set it off so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! So dainty and feminine, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..simply clean and fresh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you started with a lovely CAS design and then embellished it to give a totally different feel that is just as beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. I love the interest, texture and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are elegant and beautiful. The backgrounds look gorgeous. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how gorgeous...love the purity they have.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails