Tuesday 9 April 2019

Good People

It's Tuesday, and CASology brings us a new challenge with the cue word of PLASTIC.

Here's what inspired my creative process  ....

Isn't it wonderful to have interactions with people that restore your hope in humanity?!

My watch was accidentally put through the wash cycle and it is not a waterproof watch.  I took it to my watch repair man (also known as a horologist - had to look that up on Google!).  He dried it out and cleaned it all up. When I asked how much, he said, "Nothing". I wanted to make him a thank you note and was so happy when I came across this sentiment in my brand new Stampin' Up Lasting Lily set.

Even though I didn't use clock hands, I thought the acetate window gives the feeling of a glass front to a watch.





Come and see the FUNKY creations of the design team. Looking forward to seeing your take on the cue word.

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet post and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story, and a lovely card. I have to say that the men at the old fashioned watch repair store in my town are also wonderful people--they change a battery for $5 and do all sorts of repairs for nothing. A dying breed, but wonderful to appreciate while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Janet! Your sentiment is perfect for that nice man who repaired your watch for free, too...I also love how you added acetate to your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to have someone care for your watch~I love this story! This is a perfect gift to thank him with. It's a cool look and the sentiment is perfect for this kind man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails