Wednesday 3 October 2018

Pretty in Pink


It's time for the September CCC Card Reveal for all the cards that went out over the globe. Mine went off to Denise in California.

I try to include at least 2 of the 4 options for the challenge, so this month I went with the sketch option and friendship theme. 


I like to stamp up the envelope to match too.


Color Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)

or

Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)

or

Theme Options: Food, Cats, Friendship

or

Product / Technique Options: Wool or twine

Would you like to receive a card? And send one too? Come and join in the October CCC Challenge.  You have until the 6 October to join in the fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love that you send a matching envelope too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, calm-looking card Janet - I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails