Tuesday 25 September 2018

Birthday Boy

This week at CASology Challenge, our cue word is BOY.

It's been many years since my son was a little boy, but how he loved all earth moving equipment. Every time we drove passed one, he would say, "WOW". The bigger the better! We resurfaced our driveway, and he was so happy to take a turn in the mini front end loader.


As I have never used the Memory Box digger, I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. In order to keep it CAS, I thought that one strip of "earth" would be enough and with one edge paper torn to give some texture.





There are some really amazing ideas from the design team this week ...



4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the torn edge for the dirt! Perfect CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture and adorable card. Love how it has kind of a primitive and simple primary look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails