Thursday 7 June 2018

Life is better ...

I actually won my first online challenge back in 2010 with a Pop up fold card, but it was great to see Jennifer McGuire take it to another level with an opening one. So I had to try it too.

I coloured the sentiment with Prismacolor to make it look like beach sand and sea.


The scene inside used a mix of stamps and dies from Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp, WPlus9 and Ellen Hutson.


I added some glitter Nuvo to the flip flops.


My entry to ...

... Addicted to CAS : Sea



... Time Out Challenge : Holiday  I went a beach holiday! The best especially if you have children ... can't beat water and sand.


... The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge.


8 comments:

  1. this looks amazing Janet, so well done
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely beach scene and I love how you colored the alphas on your sentiment, Janet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SOOOO much fun! Your summer scene is absolutely perfect and a wonderful surprise for the recipient when they open the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pop-up card! I love the beach scene with those flip flops. :) I have used Jennifer tutorial to make couple of these pop-up cards... just haven't had a chance to post them yet. :) Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out. We loved your card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails