Tuesday 24 April 2018

Butterfly waterfall card

It's been quite a while since I made a waterfall card, but this week's CASology challenge inspired me to get inter-ACTIVE!




In order to keep it CAS, I kept it to white pages and a white embossed panel for the holding strip.

I would have made it the true 7 colours of the rainbow if I hadn't run out of yellow and purple dotted paper. Amazing that we can have so much paper, yet still not have what we need.








Pop on over to the design team to get more inspiration ... and then get active and joining the fun!


Guest Designer : 


Sponsor: Uniko Studio


I will also enter this to ...



8 comments:

  1. what a cool and interesting technique - love it and how you still made it CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be very cool in real life motion, you can't gowrong with butterflies and or rainbow. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you positioned the butterflies so that even closed the rainbow is prominent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the rainbow of butterflies. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Perfect Day Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... what cool movement to this project! I like the colorful butterflies and the fun theme. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Janet...I LOVE this sweet card! Very clever way to add movement to your design and I love the rainbow of colors! Super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Janet! love the rainbow of butterflies on the waterfall. such an awesome card with so many elements and yet so superbly CAS. Hugs Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks amazing! love your fluttering butterflies and this isi so well made! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails