Tuesday 13 March 2018

4 for 1

A while back I painted background in a rainbow of colours (like for this card) and I had one piece left. Instead of going with the the petals, I went with Hero Arts butterfly confetti die.

Cut it up into 4 pieces. Paired them up with white dies ... frame from Simon Says Stamp, flowers from Ranger, tabs from MFT, ribbon from May Arts.

Great to get 4 cards from one die!





 Which one do you like best?

My entry for ...

... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Easter Inspired



3 comments:

  1. Love your idea to add a flower stem to your pretty backgrounds, Janet! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely but the colourway I like the best is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, Janet! These colors are wonderful for our challenge this week - thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails