Tuesday 12 December 2017

Masculine Cards

The cue word for CASology Challenge is GRAY. I thought it a wonderful opportunity to make some masculine cards.



I pulled out my new Altenew geometric sets ... Building Blocks and Simple Shapes XL.  Not as easy to line up as one thinks - even with the help of my Tonic Stamping Platform. I will have to work on it more.


My second card was inspired by the design of Mayuri's card.


My last card ... I think this is my favourite with the metallic die cut.




Come on over and get more inspiration from our gifted design team ...



3 comments:

  1. Awesome graphic designs and I love that you chose different shades of gray on your cards! I'm partial to the last one, too...your metallic sentiment is beautiful and the angles add so much dimension to this card! You've certainly inspired me to play along...Thanks Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...this card is right up my Happy Alley! I appreciate your forewarning about lining things up. You will save me from giving up too early, filled with self-doubt.
    Practice, practice, practice...😀. Enjoy a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - just love the graphic designs, Janet, and so great in the grays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails