Oh I'm so happy how these cards turned out! Love it when a plan comes together. As I was making the die cuts, I realised I could use the die and the negative space too.
When I spotted the Just Us Girls Challenge photo, I knew I wanted to try create the effect with distress inks.
Each bauble was a 4 step process ...I first blended the ink on smooth. Then I spattered with the same colour. Then I added a second colour and finally I spattered Gold Delicata.
The colours I used were :
Large Bauble : Base with Tumbled Glass, then splatters with Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet & Delicata Gold
Medium Bauble : Base with Wilted Violet, then splatters of Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and & Delicate Gold
Small Bauble : Base with Carved Pumpkin, then splatters with Candied Apple & Delicate Gold
Here are some close ups ...
These are my entries for ...