These Wplus9 stamps went so well with this paper. Sentiment from Papertrey Ink.
Complete different WPlus9 set. I know there is a Hero Arts stamp with almost the same flowers, but I don't have it. You work with what you have.
How I love the mix of this paper with the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set.
I've had quite a few queries on how I made these, so here's the quick version :
- Choose your patterned paper and cut to size.
- Find matching stamps and ink colours.I didn't really care what make or type - I was more concerned that the colour matched, so it was a mix of Hero Arts, Memento and Simon Says Stamp, Versacolor.
- Turn the block vertical, so the side you want to stamp is on top. Hold firmly against the table top and squeeze the pages together with your one hand, and stamp with the other. It's important to try and hold it so the pages make a "straight" surface with no dips.
- Turn the block to repeat for the other 2 sides.
- Glue on the patterned paper and add a sentiment and embellishments if you wish.