In fact when I finally sat down to do it, and got out my folder with turquoise etc, I had to laugh . . . . I could make at least 10 cards just with the unfinished and leftover bits and pieces that were lying about!
So now I'm on a roll . . .
I used a piece of card that I had already brayered. Stamped the leaf with Versafine sepia (it appears darker in the photo), and highlighted the tops with white gel pen. The card is actually pale lime green and not so yellow in real. Wanted to keep this one CAS.
For No. 2 I used the inked and stamped page from a book. Got perfect pearls too so a lovely glimmer to it. Here I was following the sketch from Hero Arts National Scrapbook Day.
For my 3rd card I continued with the HA sketch using a scrap of card card with alcohol inks, and pre-inked dots and scripted background.