Tuesday 2 November 2010

Agata's Notebook

Just love the inspiration from scrap RDV (here) for lists and notebooks. I have been wanting to make a shopping list notepad for the kitchen that could stick on the fridge. Although I had the magnets, I knew that if I just hung a notepad backed by a magnet, the weight of it would eventually just tear off the backing. And then Agata came to the rescue with her nifty little tabs! Works like a dream.

I wanted a notepad that matched my blue / maple wood / white kitchen, so dug in my stash for patterned paper. I punched the delightful Stampin' Up bird and stamped the body with Hero Arts Friendship definition and wing with Hero Arts Antique Flower Background. Used my new Stampin' Up alphabet stamps for my title LISTS. The glossy accents on the leaves added the perfect touch.


Happiness!

7 comments:

  1. Wahou!!! Your notebook is wonderful!! I love the little bird and the colors you used!!!
    Thank you so much for your participation!! And I can't wait to see your take on "5 good things notebook" ;-)

    Have a nice day!


    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Janet!
    Thank you so much for taking our ideas to a complete new level!
    Feel free to add your creations on the left side-bar of our blog ( linktz ) so that every visitor can admire them ;-)

    Have a blessed day ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Janet, I'm speechless!!! This is gorgeous! I'm so happy (and proud! ;-)) to have inspired you this beautiful notepad! Thanks SO MUCH for playing with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Janet - wow - wow wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Janet. It is ages since I have visited your blog and I must say I love your new theme!
    As usual, you make such amazing cards etc...well done, talented lady :)
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again. Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. When I look at the photos of Ballito I get very impatient...we are having a house built on a golf/eco estate there and can't wait to live there! I will have to be patient though, as I think it will only be about 2 years before we get to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful notebooks.
    Bises de France

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails