Wednesday 6 October 2010

A Winner and THE Answer

Apologies for the late posting - couple of technical problems. The card has gone AWOL and I spent ages trying to find it - to no avail. I then made a video of the technique and have been battling to get it uploaded.

First  . . . the winner of the random draw is number 30 which makes it Froggietalks! Congratulations. Please contact me with your details.
True Random Number

Generator
Min: 1
Max: 33
Generate
Result:
30
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And Judy1223 guessed the answer correctly. I inked up my embossing folder, spritzed it with water and then put the watercolour paper in and put it through the machine. The video has step by step instructions with added tips and suggestions and I will get it posted as soon as I've sorted out the technical gremlins!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to froggietalks! I did like what Judy said...Fabulous technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winners Janet....I think we are all winners though, can't wait to try that wonderful technique!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! What a neat technique! Will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, I Flickr mailed you with my address. And I do love that technique!! I need to get some watercolour paper and try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't believe I was right...now I have to go TRY that...your cards are so beautiful, I hope it works for me like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails