Sunday 26 September 2010

The MESS!

I've off to tidy my studio today - yuck! but I've been avoiding going in there since getting back from UK and I can't create until it's done! (Well I CAN if I just start making mess somewhere else but I think I've spread over such a large area - 3 tables - that I'd better nip this rampant disorder in the bud . . . oh no, it's actually way passed bud phase - it's blooming!)

Maybe I need a little sun first . . . . . it's such a beautiful day here!

Here are photos taken in Dec (but it's pretty much the same again) to show the "damage" and I challenge myself to send you photos of the state this evening!

My place (my mess shouldn't extend past this space!)


But I've overflowed to TWO tables like this  . . .


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Yes I agree...a bit messy...but then we all go through this...mine doesn't look any better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet its pretty disgusting, but you are still blessed with YOUR OWN SPACE.... which is more than I can boast! To be honest I have the smae sort of 'look' going on in the sitting room! Good luck with the tidying. Will be coming on the 9th. Keep smiling.. Bron

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails