Tuesday 11 May 2021

Natur{elle}

We now have a tradition in our book club that when someone has a "big" Birthday like a 50, 60 or 70, then we each make a scrap page and put together an album. It's a wonderful souvenir as each page reflects the person who made it.

I so enjoyed doing this layout which was the title page ... can you tell she is an architect? ... and bilingual?

[Note : I don't normally post scrapbook pages as I feel I should keep photos private. So I have blurred the face for privacy.]

Here's the double page spread. I used the house & tree die cuts from Ellen Hutson, sentiment stamps from Mes P'tit Ciseaux, Mixed Typo text, Heart frame die & eucalyptus paper from Alexandra Renke.


A close up of each of the pages ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails