Wednesday 29 July 2020

Christmas Baubles

Going with the new slimline card size... I loved that I had lots of space to have the baubles hanging.



I used silver string to hang my baubles.


In order to hide the string behind, I made a little tag with the bauble that fell off the tree!



My entry to ... 

... Freshly Made Sketches #446 : Slimline card



... The Card Concept : Christmas in July



... Die Cut Divas : Christmas in July



... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....so elegant! Love the blue baubles and the one inside is genius! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your blue baubles, Janet! So fun on the slimline card and I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool colors, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shape, fabulous design and festive too! So clever to hide the string with the bauble tab. So happy to see this lovely card in the Card Concept lineup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Popped right out of the gallery.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A slimline card is perfect to show off those hanging baubles! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails