Monday 19 December 2016

A Gift for You

I'm combining a number of challenges ... to make this card.


As I needed to die cut 3 times to make the card I wanted, I mixed up the combinations and made another 2. Yay ... TWO bonus cards!



I think this one needed something, and you can't go wrong with some bling. Added Frosted Lace Stickles.




My entry for ....

... CASology : Bow Challenge













... Addicted to Stamps and More : CAS Challenge






... Muse Challenge #196 ... where I focused on using one red object with a black sentiment.





5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trio of cards. Love your CAS design. And, I love how you mixed it up and made more cards with your extra die cuts. I do that all the time--it's all about conservation and reducing waste, right? Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these are some seriously awesome cards! I also love that you made them birthday cards...having a December birthday I know I would love a card like this! All three designs are super fun and super CAS...doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for joining us at CASology! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Perfect for a December birthday too! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, this is one sweet and beautiful CAS birthday card! LOVE it. Thank you for playing along with ATSM Challenge 224 - CAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Janet! I love how you used the different pieces together to make several cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails