Friday 14 October 2016

It's Raining Rainbows

Today is my second week as the October CASology Featured Designer.



This week's challenge at CASology is Spooky ... and I'm going in the opposite direction with rainbows. Besides being so colourful, they are signs of hope and promise. 

Mauritius is a land of rainbows, and I have always loved rainbows.  I have taken so many photos of rainbows while driving around Mauritius. The first is taken from the west coast with the escarpment in the background with the sugar cane in the foreground.



Coming out my gate ...


I love how the light is separated in this one almost creating a bubble ... taken when I was on the way to fetch kids from school a couple of years ago.


At school!


I have also made so many cards with rainbow colours. These are some of my favourite ...









And the one of most popular of my posts, my framed rainbow twinchies.


This is the one I created today using an older Hero Arts set. You never know when you're going to find a new way to use an old stamp.


A close up of the fun and shiny dimension of glossy accents dots.


Next week I share some of my happy place … my crafty studio. In the meantime, you can join and play in this week's challenge at CASology : Spooky.








8 comments:

  1. love all your rainbow pictures and cards - and your card with the old HA stamps is wonderful (i still have that stamp too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow photos and cards are just beautiful, Janet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real feast for the eyes with all your gorgeous rainbow cards. Love how you've used the AAA Cards photo inspiration for your final card. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures Janet ! Now I'm dreaming of holidays ! And your cards are so gorgeous ! All full of bright and vibrant colors ! Love them all ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Janet. Beautiful embossing and great use of the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet. Love all the happiness and rainbows here on your blog. Your country is simply beautiful, and how nice about all the rainbows. I love all of the rainbow cards you have posted. They just make me smile. Thanks so much for being our Featured Designer here at CASology this month. Can't wait to see what you have for us next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful rainbow flower. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, I love all the rainbows! I would never get tired of seeing them. Your rainbow-inspired cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails