Friday 17 April 2015

Pages for Jane 1

We have a wonderful tradition in our book club. When you have your 60th Birthday, you get a scrapbook with a layout done by each member. We get together for a morning or two to bring it all together. This time it was for Jane, who missed the 60th birthday deadline as we only started after her milestone, so it was for her 75th.

As Jane loves flowers and gardening, we decided to go with a theme of flowers. I made a box for the album.


Here is the front cover


The first page ...


Lesley's page ...


This is one of the pages I made (I made a few extra as some of the members were away travelling).


And another ...


And a close up of the one side.


I'll be showing some more of the pages in the days to come.

I'll enter this one in the Colour Me Challenge : Subtle.



2 comments:

  1. What a special tradition!! Beautiful box Janet and your page(s) are so lovely!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pretty roses - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails