Friday 19 July 2013

Closet Inspiration

I loved Heather's idea for OLW 149 of getting inspiration from some clothes from our closet. This is what I was wearing today ...


I love blues ... and the fabric has embossed texture. Although I had considered using an embossing folder, I needed the white to stand out, so went for heat embossing. Used the outline flower from the Hero Arts Artistic Borders set. I needed a more solid stamp to create the blue flowers. I dabbed the Painted Flower stamp with 3 shades of blue and spritzed with water before stamping.


I will also enter this into the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you nailed this one. It's a spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it turned out, and I adore your blouse, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really captured your blouse beautifully! Wonderful OLW card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing representation of your blouse, Janet! I love how you used that painted flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous card, it feels so artsy! You've really captured your shirt perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful card-and indeed a beautiful blouse ,no wonder you were inspired :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY!!! I often wish I could capture the BEAUTY of the fabric in my clothes..You have achieved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous blouse. What an equally gorgeous card!
    I love the way you have embossed one design and stamped over it with a completely different stamp. I must try this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! The soft beauty of this blouse is captured perfectly with your techniques. Even the color is perfection. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet, this card is awesome -I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails