Monday 29 April 2013

Moxie Trigger ... Petits Fours

I just love this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I knew I was going to use the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch. And I punched enough to make 2 cards.

The first I followed the inspiration pretty much .... replacing the spatula with a sentiment. The flowers are sponged with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.

On the second I was just using the leftovers ... I wanted to see the effect if I sponeged with Spun Sugar and painted on the Worn Lipstick.




10 comments:

  1. Janet, both your cards are lovely.
    I particularly like the second card with it's wee black sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are outragiously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful cards - those flowers are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are so pretty Janet. Love the second one particularly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Janet, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both wonderful takes on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Janet,

    Hope this finds you in great spirits and creativity!!

    I'm Deepti Malik (http://deesartutopia.blogspot.com/), the Team Member of Fascinating Fridays at Paperie Designs' Studio (http://paperiedesignsstudio.blogspot.com/)

    We feature creative artists every Friday throwing spotlight on their crafting careers...

    It will be our pleasure to feature your overwhelming and beautiful creations at Paperie Design's Studio

    If you're interested to be our next star, then do reply me back at
    deepti.rules1980@gmail.com

    Waiting to hear from you soon!!

    Take care
    Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a lovely pairing Janet--captures the Trigger perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails