Tuesday 12 June 2012

Silhouette Print & Cut & Resist Embossing

Needed to make a special card for my daughter's graduation next week.


My first attempt at printing and cutting on my silhouette. So happy. Couldn't believe how easy it is. And I shaded my shape! Could do a little jig just like the grad shape!


Stamped the Radiant Banner in Yellow and Marigold and embossed clear. Stamped magical Background in Raspberrry. Sponged in Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed - masking my banner to keep it white.


Curved my Congratulations to fit the banner.






4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am in love with this design - what a perfect card for a new grad -- just gives that feeling of "You did it!" Thanks for sharing and thanks for helping me celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely amazing! A real "WOW!" card! Congrats to your daughter, she will love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails