Thank you so much Ardyth from Mask-erade for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
What does this mean, you ask? I Googled it, but only found other Liebster Blogs, no history of the award or how it started or anything. It seems like a big pyramid of blog-discovery and kindness to me!
Here's how it works:
1) The award is given to Bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, to help them gain new followers
2) Once you've been nominated, you pass on the Award to five other Blogs.
Steps involved (how I love a checklist - it feels so good when you can put a tick mark beside something!)
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them (thank you Ardyth!)
2) Post the award on your blog
3) Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you
4) Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.
I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award on to the following blogs:
Agata at Under Construction : Love your stamping and scrap layouts. So classy, full of techniques and "out-of the box" creativity. (And lucky enough to have received a real card from you!)
Alexandra, Virginie and Pascale at Scrap Rendez-vous : Great 52 week projects, classy chic scrapping, wonderful inspiration for cards and tags and generous freebies.
Luckie at Luckie's Scrap & Spots : For your incredible artistic talent on your scrap pages. You opened my world to another dimension of scrapping.
Lynn at The Mango Boys and Me : Love your versatility and creativity, your fresh fun sharing of your world.
Deborah at Society of Stampaholics : You make me smile . . . with your creativity, your wonderful sense of humour, wonderful writing, promoting of other's creativity and the start of the Lily Pad blog.
So go and visit these blogs and be inspired!