Monday 28 February 2011

Half Century Celebrations

Had a wonderful week celebrating! Friends gave me a surprise lunch on Monday, followed by the family dinner celebration; book club party for two 50th, one 60th and one 48th on Wednesday and a party on Friday!

Blues and greens were my theme colours. I used Hero Arts stamps. I was going to do butterflies for ladies, but then I thought it would leave caterpillars for men! So went with jewels instead - as I see my friends as jewels - all differents with different facets yet all so precious. Added a gem to the centre of the doilies. Used the large feminine one (S5317 Starburst lace) for the ladies, and the smaller but more bold one (F5318 Starburst) for the men.

A wonderful evening!





2 comments:

  1. wow, Janet, such a stylish table and placecards! Looks like you had a fabulous time creating and celebrating...
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so greatly detailled!
    This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails