Tuesday 2 June 2015

Masking 1

We had a fun card scramble at Hero Arts Flickr group on Sunday night. The challenge was to use embossing. My heat gun died a couple of weeks ago (after over 21 years of service) and I hadn't got round to getting another one, so I decided to go for embossing paste and masks.

Since we only have 90 minutes to make and link it up, it's a bit of a rush. Very dicey with embossing paste which takes time to dry!

So here is what I submitted to the Flickr Challenge ... the zigzags and diamonds are embossing paste.


I thought it needed a little more ... so I've added black Accents to the green diamonds. I think it makes the colours pop more.



An entry for the CAS(E) This sketch Challenge,






3 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the black added to the diamonds, it makes the whole more cohesive, I think! Great design, Janet, thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on the sketch!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails