Thursday, 25 September 2014

Embossing Paste II

Once you start playing with embossing paste, you don't want to stop!

I used the left over "orange" - the pink and yellow had got pretty mixed by the end - and swiped it over the Tim Holtz Speckles stencil.

The Hero Arts Night and Day flower set is one of my favourite at the moment. So many ways to use it. This time I inked with Distress Markers.


Added Wink of Stella to the blossoms.


Will be entering this to the Simon Says Work-it Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes, but especially with Hero Arts products.

And the CASE Study Challenge Blog




9 comments:

  1. Wow! So stunning! Thanks for joining us for the CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card, Janet - love how you used the flowers upside down - so creative - and your colors are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, this is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Janet, fabulous card! I love the smooth colours.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. You asked for the sentiment, it's a rubber stamp from Verses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous take on Debby's card - I love itThanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used these flowers upside down, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the pretty stenciled background and the soft flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails