Wednesday 14 February 2018

Teal flowers and iPhone cover

I have finally got round for making an insert for the cover for my new iPhone. I like to buy the transparent covers so that I can create and change the look (I bought THIS turquoise corner one, and THIS blue border one). 


 

I cut white card stock on the silhouette ... and cut a few extra so they are ready for the next time I feel like a change.



I'm in the mood for teal, freshness and flowers, and playing with the Watercolour Wonders of Altenew with Distress inks.


I thought this could be an entry to the teal challenge at Addicted to CAS, but thought it might not be acceptable as it was not a card.  So had to make a card too!




4 comments:

  1. what a fantastic idea for your phone cover and the matching card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a gorgeous phone cover!! Maybe you need to start selling them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so in love with both your phone cover insert and your card! Gorgeous! So clever to make those inserts on the Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails