Tuesday 21 November 2017

Christmas Cheer

How about creating and sending some Christmas Cheer to friends and family. The cue word at the CASology Challenge this week is Cheer!


I found some Christmas Cheer amongst my stamps in the Papertrey Wet Paint Holiday Tags set. Since it was in a circle shape, the first thing that came to mind was Christmas pudding! So I added some frosting and holly.


I used Stickles to give the cheer some sparkle.


Come on over and get more inspiration from our gifted design team ...

2 comments:

  1. I love how you transformed your supplies to create Christmas pudding! So clever, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas pudding, Janet! Just love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails