Friday 28 October 2016

Blue Pearl

Getting some really old supplies out now ... my pearl embossing powders from about 18 years ago! In the pots they look the same colour (except the gold). If you use versa mark ink and white paper, you can hardly see the colour.

BUT ... if you use black card, it just pops with lovely pearl shimmer colour!



A close up ... in real life the colours match, but I think the camera changes the shimmer colour.



My entry for ...

... Retro Sketch Challenge #237


... Inspirational Challenge #120 : Black and 1 Colour



2 comments:

  1. Wow so beautifully done!! I have some of that Pearl Blue EP as well, you remind me to take it out to use it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely heat embossing! It looks fantastic against the black. Great color palette and fun design with the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails