Sunday 9 November 2014

October CCC

I was waiting until my October CCC card had arrived at it's destination, before I revealed it. Took almost a month to get there. So much for modern transport.

I loved the sketch and added enamel dots too.  I have had this idea in my head for a while and the sketch was the perfect match.  A few months ago my son wanted a gift for a surfer type friend and I suggest he make a friendship bracelet. As I hadn't done one since my childhood, I went online for a refresher course. And found that there are in fact THOUSANDS of different patterns. I guess we just had the basic one back in South Africa in the day. I thought that adding one to a "friendship" card was a good idea - she can just slide it out.




OR
One of the following themes: – Halloween  or  Thanksgiving  or  Cats (in honor of National Cat’s Day)  or  Friendship
OR
One of the following products: Enamel Dots
You can still join in the fun and join up for the November CCC. Nothing better than getting the real thing in your postbox!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited because I have your name for November! I had to google where you live! I think this card is just beautiful! I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel fortunate to be the lucky recipient of this wonderful card and it's even more fabulous in person than online! The work that went into the friendship bracelet and the beautiful color combination makes this a permanent keepsake! I'm leaving the bracelet on the card front because it makes this design so unique! Thanks again for sending this to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails