Sunday 24 August 2014

Stamp-A-Faire Timer 3

More of the Papertrey Ink and their Stamp-A-Faire weekend and the Timer Challenge. They provided 5 colour schemes and 5 sketches. You pick one of each and see what you can come up with in 20 minutes. They were all so lovely I wanted to do them all!


With my third card I stayed with the same sketch as my second attempt, but went with a challenging colour scheme (well, for me anyway - anything with orange!)


Again I was working with the inks I had on hand. I only used the 3 colours (Hero Arts Lime Green, Butter Bar & Fresh Peach) but I stretch the colours by doing double inking. To get the 5 colours of leaves I stamped :
Leaf 1 - Fresh Green only
Leaf 2 - Inked up with Butter Bar then dabbed on Fresh Green before stamping
Leaf 3 - Butter Bar only
Leaf 4 - Butter Bar then Fresh Peach
Leaf 5 - Fresh Peach only



3 comments:

  1. I love all the timer challenge cards you've created! All kinds of gorgeous stamping Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this card, Janet! The combination of the stripes and those beautiful colors is wonderful; pinning this for a future CASE.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly gorgeous, Janet! I love how you stretched your inks to achieve all those pretty colors, too! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails