Thursday 24 April 2014

Magenta ATC's

I joined in on the Magenta ATC swap with the theme of "Colors that makes me happy".

For my first, I played with some Gelatos to create the background.


My second ended up very different to what I had planned as I dropped my Salty Ocean ink pad! So a generous spritz of water mixed with white perfect pearls gave it a lovely shimmer (unfortunately I couldn't catch it on the camera - when I can see the shimmer through the camera, it can't cope and doesn't focus. Got to learn how to do the manual focus!) ... and hid the mess.


I used watercolouring and a distressed background with some lovely Magenta paper on my third.


For my last one, I used one of my favourite Magenta sentiment stamps. I dabbed Salty Ocean on my craft sheet, spritzed with Perfect pearls and smidged my tag in it.


I sent mine to Alida in the Netherlands. And she sent me these with wonderful colourful backgrounds created with alcohol inks.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful entries Janet, love them!
    Thanks for joining the Magenta swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really spoilt Alida, and she's spoilt you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet--What a fun swap--beautiful ATCs you made & received! I sent you an e-mail since my CCC card is to come to you & I want to be sure I have the right address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATCs, Janet! Great save with the Distress Ink drop! I love the vibrancy of the Gelatos paired with the white embossing. Love the water colouring on the third, and the fluffy clouds on the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous ATC's, Janet! I love how you created your backgrounds and created a unique design on each one...Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails